An effective international HR strategy lays a strong foundation for successful overseas expansion. The Global Company Partnership (GCP) Grant supports the costs incurred in engaging an established third-party HR consultancy firm to conduct activities that align your international HR strategies.
For SMEs: Up to 70% of costs incurred in engaging an established third-party HR consultancy firm for strategic international manpower projects.
For non-SMEs: Up to 50% of the costs incurred in engaging an established third-party HR consultancy firm for strategic international manpower projects.
All Singapore-based companies with:
- Global aspirations
- Clear internationalisation plan
- Competitive product or service
- Potential economic benefits to Singapore
To qualify for the GCP Grant, you would also need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Global HQ* anchored in Singapore
- An annual sales turnover of at least S$500,000 in the most recent audited report
- A minimum paid-up capital of S$50,000
*Global HQ refers to global management control and decision making functions are based in Singapore. (Indicators could include the global CXOs being based in Singapore; board meetings are held in Singapore, etc).
MARKET READINESS ASSISTANCE (MRA): BUSINESS ENTRY
Designed to accelerate the international expansion of Singapore SMEs, this grant supports pre-determined activities focused on helping you in overseas set-ups, identification of business partners and overseas market promotion.
- 70% of the eligible cost for activities listed below, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year
- Limited to one activity (eg market assessment or market entry) per application