The Capability Development Grant (CDG) aims to support SMEs to scale up business capabilities and ensure business sustainability. Human Capital Development is one of the 10 CDG Development Areas. The grant defrays up to 70 percent of qualifying project costs such as consultancy, training, certification and equipment costs.
In every business, employees are a vital component. Their performance, commitment and loyalty to the job are critical. Develop a strong human capital foundation by strengthening your leadership, adopting effective HR practices as well as attracting and retaining the right talent
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Career Management
- Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Value Proposition
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual sales turnover ≤ S$100m or group employment of ≤200 employees
- SPRING will assess the application based on your needs, the project scope and competency of the service provider in improving your business capabilities. All applications are subject to SPRING’s approval.
Interested? Contact us to find out more.