P-Max is a programme under the Adapt and Grow initiative that aims to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to better recruit, train, manage and retain their newly-hired Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs).
Enable SMEs to establish better communication channels between supervisors and staff and to adopt progressive HR practices (e.g. goals setting, performance management) for newly-hired PMETs within their SMEs.
Help newly-hired PMETs to better acclimatise to the new SME work environment and to encourage better retention of PMETs in SMEs
Gain up to 90% funding support from WSG. SMEs are only required to pay the 10% nett fee portion of the respective SME and PMET workshop course fees. Moreover, SMEs who successfully complete the six-month follow-up aimed will also be eligible for a one-off S$5,000 Assistance Grant.
Here’s what we offer:
1. Workshop Training: SME supervisors and their newly-hired PMETs will attend respective SME and PMET workshops. Both workshops enjoy up to 90% WSG course fee funding for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
2. Post-Training Follow-up: Upon completion of both workshops, P-Max PMs will follow-up with the newly-trained PMETs and their SME representatives for a period of six months.
Eligibility criteria for SMEs:
• Be registered or incorporated in Singapore
• Be made up of at least 30% local shareholding
• Have an annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million or employment size not exceeding 200 employees
• Offer PMET job vacancies that pay a gross monthly salary of at least S$2,500; and/or have hired a PMET within the last three months (i.e. 90 days) prior to enrolment into programme and paying a gross monthly salary of at least S$2,500