The Enterprise Training Support (ETS) scheme is a financial assistance programme jointly developed by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The Enterprise Training Support scheme encourages businesses to implement progressive and innovative human resource systems that would help raise the skills and productivity of employees.
Enterprise Training Support (ETS) scheme aims to help companies achieve the following outcomes:
- Raise employees’ productivity and skills levels
- Attract and retain valued employees by developing good Human Resource (HR) and management systems and practices tied to training
- Attract and retain valued employees by helping you benchmark compensation and benefits to market rate
Funding support is provided in the following five areas:
1. Training Grant
- This is a mandatory component and it supports the costs of training, including Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ), structured non-WSQ training and on-the-job training (OJT).
- Amount: Up to S$200,000 per organisation
2. Capability Grant
- You can use this grant to build your own in-house capabilities for training delivery and infrastructure.
- Amount: One-time grant of S$20,000 per organisation
3. Curriculum Contextualisation and Alignment Grant
- The aim of this grant is to help you defray costs in developing and/or contextualising WSQ training modules; and/or converting existing WSQ training modules to e-learning or mobile learning modules; and/or developing OJT blueprints
- Amount: Up to S$52,000 per organisation
4. HR Development Grant
- To attract and retain valuable staff, businesses should have in place effective HR systems and practices. Tap the HR Development Grant to help you defray the costs of engaging consultants to improve your learning and development system:
- develop a system to administer and monitor your organisation’s training plan
- integrate WSQ into your training plans and HR policy
- enhance existing or develop new learning and development systems to support adoption of WSQ and measure learning gains
- develop career progression pathways, tied to the training roadmap with WSQ components
- Amount: Up to S$60,000 per organisation to help support your efforts to strengthen your company’s HR systems and practices
5. Compensation and Benefits System Review Grant
- If you intend to engage consultants to review and restructure your company’s wages and benefits, apply for a compensation system and benefits review grant to help cover these costs.
- Amount: Up to S$15,000 per organisation
Here’s how we can help
- Identify core functional competencies of your workforce, skills gap and develop a training plan aligned to your business goals
- Develop On-the-Job Training blueprints
- Develop and conduct customised non-WSQ training that are aligned to your training roadmap
Develop a HR framework and HR policies
- Integrating WSQ into training plan and HR policy framework
- Developing a career progression pathway tied to training roadmap with WSQ
- All organisations, companies, societies and non-profit organisations registered or incorporated in Singapore are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Organisations who have tapped on government assistance schemes in the past, for similar funding components, may not qualify for some specific grant components.
Tap on ETS to deliver in-house WSQ and On-the-Job Training (OJT). ETS can also defray costs incurred in enhancing your HR development functions, and in reviewing and benchmarking your compensation and benefits system to restructure wages.